Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 25

I came home to find sheetrock on the bathroom walls (yay). One piece has a nice big crack down it, but it's still better than wood paneling. The wall that needs to move still hasn't, so I can't call the plumber (big freakin' dramatic sigh). Hopefully, that will happen in the next couple of days.

I also came home to a house full of family, so I grilled out (finally), then cleaned up and left. Yep...I did absolutely nothing this evening as far as house projects. Colton and I ran a couple of errands working on projects for Father's Day (sssshhh - top secret) and then came home. I've had him up too late too much and it's catching up with him, so we're calling it an early night.

On a side note, my friend called with a couple of good finds at GoodWill in Knoxville, so I'm very excited about those (and so appreciative for her sharp eye on these items). I can't tell you what they are because I'm going to act like they cost a million bucks after I "pretty" them up and you come visit. She also mentioned her GoodWill has coupons? What?! I am green with envy - you know what a bargain shopper I am.

Off to nighty-night....

No comments: