Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 41 - Night Off

I'm taking Thursday night off for movie night with Colton before he goes to his dad's for the weekend. We skipped it two weeks ago, so it is so on. I have to admit that I like the cartoon series 'Avatar - The Last Airbender' as much as he does so we are both excited to go see it - should be loads of fun!

The plumber is supposed to be on site at 8:00 sharp Friday morning - YAY!!!

Since I'm setting up this auto-post tonight (Wednesday), in lieu of my exciting dramatic remodeling stories, I'm sharing a couple of pictures for Thursday night.

Look super close - this is one of the three hawks that stay in our front yard - it looks big enough to carry Colton off!

This shows how the pine tongue and groove paneling looks with the Kilz - better already!


About two weeks ago, I had about fifty huge mushrooms in my yard - each about eight inches in diameter. I thought I had taken pictures of them, but must not have - they were everywhere! They died down and these peach mushrooms showed up. The tree they are growing beside is huge, so you can see that they are also very large. They remind me of sea coral.

No comments: