Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm blue...

I'm blue...no, actually I'm not, but my cabinets will be.  The poll results totaled with 80% voting for turquoise blue with 20% voting for green.  Just to be sure, I'm going to buy a sample of it first and test it on one cabinet door.  I'm still very paranoid I'll have to buy some country ducks to sit around for decoration.

I have a full blown mess going on tonight with the fumes of vinegar and boiled eggs filling the air.  Aaaahhh, yes.  Colton dyed and decorated his eggs.  So messy, but so fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award!
check it out...
http://realcraftymama.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

Callie said...

I didn't discover your blog in time to vote--but good choice (voters!) on blue. Will look fantastic.

Thanks for listing my blog as one of your favorites--you've got some great ones listed on your sidebar along with my piddly little blog, so I'm quite flattered!