Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who can believe it's March?

Wow...time flies!  I've have terribly neglected this blog for the last three months. The good news is that you haven't missed anything which means the bad news is I haven't done anything.  The holidays hit with total chaos and then life threw me a curve ball that knocked me flat on my big fat ass.  I'm in the process of making some major changes and decisions on where to go from here.   Sigh...yes, it sucks in the worst kind of way; however, I'm determined not to let the hateful vicious acts of jackassesothers affect me.  I am looking forward to moving forward in a positive manner (wow-that sounded so nice); however, the hellfire in me is waiting on karma to kick some asses and I'm just gonna sit back, watch and enjoy some popcorn.  That's actually kettlecorn - I'm not a big popcorn fan.  tehe

With the beautiful weather we have had, I am getting my mojo back and hope to have some new updates on some projects around the house in the next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI! found you through the follow along! new follower here ^^)