Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 107 - Labor Day

Well, I've been putting it off, but I finally opened up the Kilz (original) again. Uggghhh...I swear my head started hurting the minute the top popped! I had a few areas that got missed when the house was sprayed and some areas where I thought I could 'free-hand' it that I needed to cover. I also made sure I taped up first - the prep work just takes so long. I worked 'til about 6:30 this evening and decided to call it a night.

I know the last week has been sketchy, but there's so many little things I try to get done each night. Everything is just getting the final touches - crown molding, touch-ups and trim. The big part of the painting is done with the exception of the den which will may end up waiting until after I move in.

I don't know where this weekend went! After not drying my hair this morning then leaning into paint several times today, I had a flashback to my big hair days, so I'm posting this link. This never gets old!

No comments: