Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 118

Wow...my ex-boss is coming to town from Washington. He called & wants to sand my floors! He must be a glutton for punishment, but that works for me! I called around today and the only place I could find here in town does not reserve them, so I'll have to get up bright & early Saturday morning to make sure I get one.

After work, I cleaned 954 square feet of house...the part with all the hardwood floors. Geez...I did NOT realize how much stuff had piled up in that part of the house. Odd and end things, but lots of small debris had to be moved or thrown out. Then, I crawled around on the floors ripping/cutting the plastic drop cloths off that have been there for over three months. It seemed to take FOREVER, but I finished late tonight and I'm excited about tomorrow!

No comments: