Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 7

This evening was a bust. Colton had a birthday party to attend to which took up most of the evening after work; however, I did run into my Dad who wanted to come see the house. He went through the house with me and offered to help me with the bathroom remodel. That could save some major moolah, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. With Daddy, you never really know, so we'll just see.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to look at a bathroom vanity I found on CraigsList (I'm so addicted to that), so let's hope it pans out. I've also got some leads on some el-cheapo priced paint which will also be great if I happen across some good colors. That type of thing is just hit or miss. I hope to get back to the house by noon & start scrubbing the lung cancer off of the walls!

No comments: