Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 132

Well, 'little childrens', I had a pro look at the floors. He said they might be dry IN A FEW MONTHS! He was in shock that the stain was rolled on instead of brushed on and I thought he would pee his pants when told that it wasn't wiped down either.

I've been through the cycle of anger, disbelief and just plain sadness that this much damage was done, but it's time to put my big girl panties on (yeah, really big)and just get the stuff up!

The pro suggested trying some lamb's wool stain applicators which screw (haha - I said screw) onto the end of a pole (hehe - I said pole) which will be easier than getting down on my hands and knees (LMAO - down on my hands and knees). I'm going to start first thing tomorrow morning. If anyone needs a 'free high', feel free to stop by and huff the paint thinner fumes with me.

No comments: