Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 158

I scuffed the floors tonight....at least I hope I did. The guy at the store gave me these big things that looked like giant ScotchBrite pads. I really expected to see alot of sanding dust and some dullness on the wood, but for the most part, it didn't seem to change anything. Which has me worried...hope he is right.

On the bright side, I was worried that I might see alot of trash in the floors. As I was apply the poly on Saturday, I kept thinking I was seeing some trash, but I think what I was seeing was the poly raising the grain of the wood. I only found three bristles from the brush I used to apply it and one of my hairs. I tried to sand them off and it took some of the stain off, so I had to dab some back on. Hope it looks okay.

Tomorrow the second coat of poly will go on...yay!

No comments: