Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 147 - Birthday!

Happy birthday to my sweet seven year old little boy. I love my little fella deeply and I am so thankful for him every day. Every time this project gets out of hand - which is alot - I remind myself of why I'm doing this. I want to give Colton a home where we can make lots of sweet memories - and forget some of the bad ones we've experienced on the "minor" remodel...LOL!

My trusty sidekick Tess showed up today with cleaning tools in hand. I took the hand sander to the parts of the hall that I didn't finish and she brought a corner sander for the corners. We swept, dusted and vacuumed until everything was nice and clean. With the hole in the bag of the sander last weekend, it was pretty messy in there. We quit about 1 PM because it's party day for Colton!

Tomorrow the staining will start....again.

No comments: