Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 74

I stopped by my house at lunch today and took a sneak peek! Scott had sprayed the Kilz (original) on the living area walls. It seemed to finally cover all of the stains that had been showing through. I am really glad...was a little worried it would bleed again. By the time I got home this evening, he had finished Kilz'n the ceiling and was done. I am so thrilled and grateful with his help!

On a negative note, both he and the contractor are now saying that I can't use the sprayer to apply my paint with. Confused? So am I. They are saying that the overspray will carry over on the ceiling or other places. I am deeply disappointed and I don't know what to do. While I know it won't take long to roll the paint on in the bedrooms, that hateful pine tongue and groove takes for FREAKING ever! I thought that was the whole point in getting a paint sprayer, but evidently everyone was feeding me the wrong info. What to do? I've sulked all evening (shock) at the thought of picking up a paint brush and roller again.

The contractor didn't work at all today because of the paint spraying, but we did go to Home Depot again for a few more items. Durn, I'm tired of buying stuff.

No comments: