Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 94

The contractor came back today and put another coat of mud on and sanded. I give him credit...it's looking pretty dang smooth! He was also nice enough to go in my bedroom and caulk up the baseboards, windows and trim so that you don't have to look at all of those cracks and crevices. What a sweetheart!
I stopped by the house tonight and put a second coat of paint on Colton's room...it's pretty dark! I'm posting a picture of it, but please ignore the top. I've learned (the hard way as usual) that I cannot "cut in", so Scott will be along with his steady hand to take care of that. I'm also posting a picture of my room that is close to being finished. The screw in the handing mechanism on the chandelier was stripped, so it's kinda just hanging out as you can see in the photos. Just another item on my never-ending to-do list.

No comments: