Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 42 - Gloomy Friday

I woke up at 4:15 this morning and mentally started reviewing my list of questions for the plumber; however, the plumber did not make it today. I'll just leave it at that, but I am not happy. Now if he looked like the actor that plays the plumber, Mike Delfino, on Desperate Housewives, I could forgive him of anything. Sigh....a girl can dream.

I worked half a day today and then took off to go vanity searching. I'm now on a kick of looking for a dresser to turn into a vanity. It appears to be a pretty simple project (stop laughing). I've just got to find one the right size. Maybe everyone will do remodeling projects over the holiday weekend and I can find something next week.

This evening, I dropped Colton off with his dad for the weekend, so that made me extra gloomy. I so missed him terribly tonight at my aunt's annual firework/cookout/get-together-with-my-sometimes-crazy-family gathering. He is the jelly to my peanut butter. :-)

Signed,
Miss Gloomy Pants

No comments: