Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 66

The tile guy called me right before lunch today. His job was wrapping up early and he wanted to go ahead and get started on the grout. I took my lunch break to take over the grout and ten gallons of water for wiping the tile down. I came back a little after 5:00 and he was done. Man, it looks purdy! I'll post a picture tomorrow when the grout dries as it still looks dark from being wet. I'm really glad I went ahead and bought the tile versus the vinyl - I think it will be a good investment!

I did get a second quote on the floors today that looks to be a little cheaper, so that was a big plus!

The contractor had told the tile guy he would be there, but he never showed. I left a message on his friend's phone, but did not hear back from him. :-(

No comments: