Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Days 53 & 54

Whew...I'm alive! I didn't feel good Monday evening, but thought I was just tired. I was wrong (surprise, surprise) and I've had a nasty virus kicking my butt for the last two day. My fever finally broke about 10:30 this morning and I'm feeling better. I just hate that I've lost two days worth of work on the house, darn it!

Sit down for this one - if all goes well, I will have a plumber/drywaller on site no later than Thursday! I'm almost afraid to get my excited about it!

I'm going to look at a vanity on my lunch break tomorrow; however, the owner warns me that it will take four guys to move it. Her college-age son and his friend could barely budge it and she wants to make sure her new floors do not get damaged. As a bonus, it does have to go down stairs (you're volunteering already, aren't you?). I'm hoping her son and friend were just a little lazy, but it does have me worried. If you are interested in breaking your back tomorrow evening, please let me know - I'll definitely need some help!

No comments: