Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 46

This evening, I taped up the hallway and started Kilz'n...not very exciting, but I'm very excited to almost be at the end of having the first coat of Kilz on the walls.

The smart-aleck wall heater smirked at me as soon as I got there. It doesn't work and I'm pretty sure I've found the end of its wiring hanging out of the back of the bathroom wall. I tried to take it off, but evidently the little screw head thingies require some kind of special tool to turn them. I did turn them some with a flat head screwdriver, but I think they are really rusted up. I need some WD-40 - tried some cooking spray with no luck. I also tried a hammer to see if I could just knock it the heck off of the wall - didn't work, either. I'll have to work on it some more later. Maybe Hugh Jackman will knock it off the wall when he arrives with the paint sprayer?

TTTTTTTTired tonight....

No comments: