Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 48

Tess and Karen showed up to flex their painting muscles. Karen was even thoughtful enough to bring some yummy chips and dip. Of course, this would be the evening that I run out of Kilz, so I ran over to Wal-Mart to grab some more - and yes, this time they mixed it up for me. We finished off the hall and managed to Kilz the entire top part of the living area. They were kind enough to let me roll the panels while they brushed in the grooves which takes twice as long as the rolling. I was tickled pink at how it looked - it may not require a third coat which would tickle me crazy! Thank you, gals - I so appreciate you sharing your time helping me this evening.

Colton wants to tell one of his Knock-Knock jokes:

Knock. Knock.
Who's there?
Boo!
Boo Who?
BooHoo...it's bedtime!

No comments: