Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 64

I called the contractor's friend's phone at 8:30 tonight to see where the h#ll he was at. He was with his friend, so I got to talk to him. He started by saying he hadn't heard from the tile guy which really has nothing to do with the work he has to do under the house and I told him that. He spouted off some more lame excuses, so I hung up frustrated because I was afraid of what I was going to say. Unfortunately, the contractor is my cousin so I've tried to tread carefully, but enough is enough. I made the BIG mistake of fronting him some money thinking surely he wouldn't rip off family. Out of the last eleven days, he has worked part of four days. Stupid me...lesson learned! The tools are going straight to the pawn shop Monday to get some of my money back.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I'll just kick your a$s.

No comments: