Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 19

I actually found a 42" bathroom vanity top today (top only - no cabinet). I didn't buy it because I didn't have a way to haul it, but I'll probably pick it up tomorrow. I'll be the first to say it is not all that attractive, but it should serve its purpose until a ton of granite falls out of the sky into my yard. Speaking of things falling into my yard, there was a huge tree limb in it today. I'm really going to have to keep an eye on all of those trees.

I spent the rest of my free time today searching for the vanity cabinet - I haven't even been to the house to start taping up. Daddy hasn't been over yet, either. With the rain forecasted for the next few days, he should be freed up since he won't be able to be working - or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Short & sweet today, but that's all!

No comments: