Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 23

Whew...who stole spring? We have just went straight into summer! It was so hot today, I think I could have threw a rack over some stones in the flower bed and steaks would have been done in no time!
Lots more taping up today. My uncle came over and dropped some light fixtures for me in preparation for painting. It's actually pretty simple, so I'll probably try it myself next time (when I show up to work with singed hair, nobody laugh). He also removed my interior doors.
Daddy stopped by, so hopefully he'll get started on moving the bathroom wall this week. If not, I'm hiring someone...I've got to get this rolling.

No work outside at all - just too hot! I was going to paint some of the light fixtures, but it was too humid - figured it wouldn't stick; however, I did snap a picture of Colton and the lovely yard beasts he lasso'd....yeehaw! Check out the lightning bug he captured also...
Isn't he just the cutest? Reminds me of why I'm doing all of this! I'm re-charged and ready to slave away this week!

No comments: