Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 21 - Seeing Blue

It seems like I've run out of steam on everything, but I'm trying to kick myself back into high gear. Mom's car wouldn't start, so I went and picked her up and we started taping everything up for painting. My goal (which so rarely gets accomplished) is to have the entire house taped off and floors covered by Sunday night. This would allow Colton's daddy to come in with the Kilz and paint sprayer to get everything coated - possibly on Monday.

Now let me jump on my vanity soap box for just a second. I'm postponing buying the 42" countertop/sink and 36" vanity for the weekend. I'm waiting for another source to check on their end to see what they can come up with. I would reveal my source, but then I would have to silence you - just kidding! It's actually my boss - he has all the good contacts!

Can I just say? That taping off takes for FREAKIN' EVER!!! I think I'm still seeing blue spots from all of that blue painter's tape....

No comments: